Sunday 9 June 2013

http://therealpitbull.tumblr.com/

Photo



wbee: Cheesin it



wbee:

Cheesin it

Photo



Photo



Photo



My daughter's kindergarten class does a writing exercise...



My daughter's kindergarten class does a writing exercise with every homework pack handed out. I read my daughter the instructions for this paper and left her to sound out the words and practice on her own, as per the rules on the parents. This was the outcome.

I am a proud mamma.

Yay car rides!!Dakota, a 6yr old Staffordshire mix.Sharky, a 2yr...



Yay car rides!!

Dakota, a 6yr old Staffordshire mix.
Sharky, a 2yr old APBT.
Steiff , 9 month old long-haired GSD.

bullylove: Even Emmylou Harris couldn't resist my boys <3



bullylove:

Even Emmylou Harris couldn't resist my boys <3

allisteez: Are you a Yoga lover & a Biggies Bullies supporter? Friday, July 5th you can combine...

allisteez:

Are you a Yoga lover & a Biggies Bullies supporter? Friday, July 5th you can combine both! 

BYS Yoga is helping Biggies Bullies by having a class from 6:30 - 8:00 with Jennifer Ferris-Glick!

This series of community classes reflects seva - or service to others. Each class is donation based allowing participants to pay what they wish to attend. 100% of the donations received for the class will go to support Biggies Bullies! 

For more info visit http://www.bys-yoga.com/

Photo



allisteez: Although Mikey wants everything in the baskets...



allisteez:

Although Mikey wants everything in the baskets behind him, and 6 months ago he would of already taken something, BUT my Mikey man has been working hard at his leave it command and I'm a proud momma!

Photo



kristengee: my tyraceratops.







kristengee:

my tyraceratops.

iamink: Sloandog Millionaire



iamink:

Sloandog Millionaire

allisteez: Rome and April both loved Sewickley Unleashed today....



allisteez:

Rome and April both loved Sewickley Unleashed today. Both are kid, dog, and cat friendly! Visit www.biggiesbullies.org to fill out an application! They are two extremely loving dogs and can't wait to share their love in their forever homes!

 



 

jillredfield2012: This was linked to me, but I don't know the...



jillredfield2012:

This was linked to me, but I don't know the source.  It cracked me up tho… when I really needed it.

Yup, a vicious dog right there.

howthehoolychillz: blusunday: allisteez: 330$ later poor dude...



howthehoolychillz:

blusunday:

allisteez:

330$ later poor dude texted positive for being exposed to Lyme disease, antibiotics for 28 days then he can get neutered! To help with Thor's vet bills you can donate to www.biggiesbullies.org/donate !

REBLOG PLEASE

Awh he's still so stoked.

sapphicprince: Pittie snuggles!



sapphicprince:

Pittie snuggles!

echo-charlie: My Pebbles





echo-charlie:

My Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment