Wednesday 5 June 2013

Here I am

Photo



dirudo: me at your funeral



dirudo:

me at your funeral

Photo



jonnovstheinternet: Mortal Kombat flip book









jonnovstheinternet:

Mortal Kombat flip book

teenage-hoodlum: Totoro snow sculpture at the Asahikawa Winter...



teenage-hoodlum:

Totoro snow sculpture at the Asahikawa Winter Festival, Hokkaido (via)

skizzimi: bleeznuggets: ladypoetess: I'm really unsure if...



skizzimi:

bleeznuggets:

ladypoetess:

I'm really unsure if this is incredibly impressive, incredibly creepy, or both.


Probably both.

Whoa. 

holy shit this is phenomenal

i suggest you dont read the youtube comments

thatfunnyblog: Funny Stuff you like?



thatfunnyblog:

Funny Stuff you like?

Photo



mrscalypsojackson: THIS SHOW GAVE ZERO FUCKS











mrscalypsojackson:

THIS SHOW GAVE ZERO FUCKS

fuckyeahidiotonfacebook: It takes a "special" sort of person to...





fuckyeahidiotonfacebook:

It takes a "special" sort of person to fall for his own joke

ladyscandal: The Australian Ballet's - Ballet Men



ladyscandal:

The Australian Ballet's - Ballet Men

meanplastic: future is now





meanplastic:

future is now

Photo



hotanimegirl: did this broccoli just flip me off?



hotanimegirl:

did this broccoli just flip me off?

Photo



best-of-funny: sarumiuzame: simpleanarchist: princessa-con-ojo...











best-of-funny:

sarumiuzame:

simpleanarchist:

princessa-con-ojos-azules:

bx—prodigy—xb:

capslockapocalypse:

bahricade:

i think the new tumblr layout is made just for long posts

HOLY FUCK I SCREAMED

LMFAOOO

YES

*runs through the house screaming like shit* *comes back and reblogs it*

X

thisurge: migrated: eternell: iwassoalonecastiel: timelord-an...



thisurge:

migrated:

eternell:

iwassoalonecastiel:

timelord-and-fishcustard:

The colour of this crack changes to a darker version of your blog colour.

GET ON MY BLOG

OmF there's a crack of space and time on my blog.

no theres a picture of a crack on your blog.

say crack again

Video



passerkirbius: I heartily endorse this comic. (via Maximumble -...



passerkirbius:

I heartily endorse this comic.

(via Maximumble - #480 – Dolled)

datassuna: IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND I STILL CAN'T READ THIS. I'M A...





datassuna:

IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND I STILL CAN'T READ THIS. I'M A DISGRACE TO GEN 2 FANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment