Friday 7 June 2013

http://sammie-sweet-heart.tumblr.com/

Photo



Nice tumblr you have! A little naughty.... Keep up the good posts. Take care! ;)

Thank you! I enjoy your blog as well :)

I am in so much pain right now and there is nothing I can do about it :'(

Photo



Photo



Photo



Guys.I drank 2 cups of iced coffee a few hours ago. Now I am like wide awake.

Guys.
I drank 2 cups of iced coffee a few hours ago. Now I am like wide awake.

Photo



Photo



Photo



me trying to accomplish life goals I just sat here laughing...



me trying to accomplish life goals

I just sat here laughing at this for a good 5 minutes haha

Photo



Photo



Photo





















Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo











I have this puffy, ugly scar on my finger from when I dropped an empty bottle of alcohol and tried...

I have this puffy, ugly scar on my finger from when I dropped an empty bottle of alcohol and tried to pick it up…while drunk, like a month ago. And it still hurts when things rub against it :( I just want it gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment